12 July 2005

Jesse Jackson, My Brother

My brother Jesse Jackson was born in Greenville, South Carolina.
Jesse's skin is a very dark brown color.

I was born in Indianapolis, Indiana.
My skin is kind of beige.

(Jesse's better lookin'. I've always envied my brother in that department!)

My brother Jesse gets a leg up on government jobs because he can claim African American ancestry.

I think it's pretty dog-gone unfair that he has that advantage over me!

One of our brothers, Dr. Richard Leakey has determined Ethiopia is the "cradle of humankind".

So although brother Jesse was born in South Carolina, and I was born in Indiana, both our ancestors were born in the area of the Horn of Africa.

Yours were too!

I can sure use the extra points on the government application!

Can't you?

No comments: