02 July 2011

Last One To Leave, Turn Off The Lights, Please.

My son left Los Angeles last month.
Boy, am I glad!
That town always makes me a little uncomfortable. He's back in Arizona, and I can now finally send him the handgun I bought him for his birthday almost exactly a year ago.
(Guns are BAD, doncha know?!)

The great State of California has a new law I'm sure you're aware of...
They're now gonna TAX online sales.
This is really smart because it will raise SO much revenue.
For those contemplating leaving the State because of high taxes, this may just be the "straw" that broke the critter's back. And of course those departing will be the ones paying the taxes. Those not paying taxes won't much be affected by the new law.

I really think California's fate will be the same fate our Federal Government will experience, but California will feel the pain sooner...
Maybe MUCH sooner.
Friend BZ goes so far as to say in Cali there are now two classes of citizen:
Hosts, and parasites.

For most of you, pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!
Nothing to see here.
Move along.
And if you're the last to leave, turn off the lights.

3 comments:

Old NFO said...

I think they'll be turned off BEFORE the last one leaves for non-payment of the electric bill... Just sayin...

cary said...

They get most of their electric from those eeeevil nooclear generators - including ones from Arizona - because their own keep timing out and the environazis won't let them clean and restart ...

Where did he land, GB? And does this mean I can expect a visit from you in the near future?

Bump said...

Greybeard . . bz got it just right. Hosts and Parasites. I ran into an Obama man this morning. I asked him "why". His answer: "He wants to help the poor". May I ad one more category: Hosts, Parasites and Morons".